EXPERT HOARDING & CLUTTER CLEANUP IN PENNSYLVANIA
Compassionate & Non-Judgemental Clutter & Hoarding Cleanup
Is there really a company that works with hoarders and sorts through everything?
Yes! We do. In fact, you may have seen the CEO of Hoarders.com, Cory Chalmers, on A&E Network's “Hoarders” show. Cory has been a featured expert and host for over 13 seasons and counting.
Hoarding remediation accounts for the majority of the work that Steri-Clean Pittsburgh does each year. The Pittsburgh franchise has cleaned over 500 hoards just in the last few years and more than 10,000 nationwide, working hand-in-hand with those who are struggling with extreme clutter.
Steri-Clean® specializes in assisting hoarders and their families to take on the daunting task of cleaning out their homes. The Steri-Clean® team is trained in the psychology of hoarding to make the most progress possible. Compassion and understanding are the driving force behind a hoarding clean-out.
• Free estimate and on-site evaluation
• Packrat/trash/clutter clean outs – complete or modified to fit individual needs
• Animal feces/urine cleanup
• Search & recovery of paperwork, collectibles, electronics, and valuables
• Packaging and storage of personal belongings
“I Just Feel So Overwhelmed!”
This is a common statement from our clients before hiring us. The task of throwing away a few items isn’t especially difficult. However, when that quantity multiplies to thousands of items, the decision-making process alone makes it exceedingly difficult just to stay on task. Add to that the logistics of sorting, getting a dumpster, providing the labor to haul things out, moving furniture, handling donations, recycling, cleaning, and so on, and you will find a seemingly insurmountable project that may take weeks or months to complete. Imagine asking a neighbor if he or she would be willing to devote their next two months in helping you? Who is going to say yes to that?
Steri-Clean Hoarding Remediation Technicians are so efficient that they can typically work through a 3 bedroom ranch with a basement in 2 or 3 days. We look through every box, every bag, every stack of items to ensure that nothing important is thrown away. We search for photos, documents, money, jewelry, and anything you consider important. No assumptions are made about what is in a container. No judgment is passed for the condition of your home.
"How Do I Get Started?"
We would like to do a free estimate. You can either submit photos of each room (take a wide shot of each room) or call to schedule a time to meet with an estimator. Our office staff will write up a formal estimate for your approval. It will outline the time and materials required, the steps our technicians will take, the price, and what you can expect after the work is completed.
"I Have Questions, Can I Call And Speak To Someone?"
• An estimated 635,000 hoarders are in Pennsylvania.
• Hoarding is recognized as a mental health disorder.
• 1 in 5 individuals is a hoarder.
• Often affects intelligent and professional people.
• Typically manifests after age 50.
• Examples of hoarding types: animals, trash, books, food, information, and electronics.
• Each year up to 250,000 animals are reported as victims of living in hoarding conditions.
Hoarding Cleanup Before and After Photos